Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Snowflakes from Heaven

Thia past Monday was the last day of the ski season for me...sigh. It started off horribly--nothing "clicked" in the morning. We took an early lunch. The afternoon was totally different. Everything "clicked," in the midst of this beautiful spring snowstorm. At the beginning of the year, I set a goal to make it down a blue slope, without being tethered. But it didn't seem like it was going to happen because I would see the slope and "psych" myself out about it. But then there was the beautiful snowstorm--I couldn't see the steeper slope so I kept going. And I did fall, but I made it down the blue slope, the whole thing, off tether. I set these goals I think I will never reach but yet I keep working at them. And this one happened.

Thanks be to God.

No comments: