Sunday, April 27, 2008

Prayer

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

It has been somewhat of a strange, hard, frustrating, yet exciting time for me. I called for the second (!) time to get the results of the MRIs of my back. The nurse read me the results. My MS is located where it has always been, almost as if nothing has changed since I was diagnosed, except that so much has changed. There ae no active lesions; there are no new lesions, there are very few lesions; they are all in the T2 area. Then why do I have all these problems? I just don't get it. I guess the frustration is where it's always been--you do everything right, yet things don't go right; in fact, they go incredibly wrong.

Yet, I started a new job which is excellent.

So back to it:
God, find me now, show me the way.

No comments: