Sunday, March 23, 2008

He is risen

Happy Easter! This is the day that the Lord rose, for us and our sins. We should rejoice and be glad in it. I am--it was a good day in that it was with family and of course at church.

Switching gears though, it's been a tough last couple of days, where my legs and jumping and very stiff. I keep thinking, "Come on!" And it is too early for another attack--it is only about 4 months since the last one. Yesterday I was getting out of the shower and had a leg spasm, so turned around and was in a weird position. So I did one of those controlled falls--I try to stubbornly avoid those. Then more spasms as I was putting on make-up. "Ouch! Come on!" Then today--Easter--church--more spasms. Where's the Baclofen? In the car, of course! I got up to read the lessons, had a stance, and my left leg starts doing some kind of dance--fast-paced and annoying. So I moved it around to stop it as reading the lessons is not a track race!

Now my parents are gone, my brother and his family are gone, my daughter is in bed, and my husband is in the basement. And here I am--brooding about these legs which at this moment are, thankfully, calm. Thanks be to God for that.

No comments: