Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Things that make you go hmmm........

Saturday I had my MRI--yippee. 30 minutes of listening to click-click, clack, pause..., bmmmmmmmmmm.........repeat for 30 minutes. My cool doc called and left a message today--he is called Count--to say he hasn't forgotten about me, that he has communicated with the neurologist (note--I don't like neurologists!), and that it sounds like all that is needed is for me to join a registry. But whether I need to talk to this other neuro doc is kind of unclear. And of course I deleted the message, which contained a long explanation--oops! So I was digesting all of this before the start of a meeting when someone asked me, "So, are you ready for tonight?" Huh? Oh, that's right, it's Super Tuesday (and also Fat Tuesday but I don't feel like making pancakes!) and I'm 'a precinct leader and all that. So today has gone like this--hour commute due to snow to meet with my leadership mentor on being a better leader (legs do not bend in the snow!), go pick up final caucus packet, get message from doc, go to meeting, facilitate another meeting, pause, write this post. Wow--I think that's enough for 1 day!

No comments: